Marine Ship Rubber Airbags for Ship Upgrading, Conversion or New/Repair Launching (HT8/1)
|FOB Price:||US $900-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $900-6,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HT8/1
- Application: Salvaging, Ship Launching And Ashoring, Cargo Carrying
- Condition: New
- Ship Rubber Airbags Certificate: CCS
- Working Pressure: Depends on Different Size
- Technology: High Pressure Anti-Explosive
- Weight: Depends on Different Size
- Inflatable Bags Package: Pallet
- Transport Package: Pallet
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Standard: CB/T3837
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Natural Rubber,Rubber -Dipped Nylon Cord Frabic
- Layers: Form 3-9 or More
- Guaranteed: 12 Months
- Accessory: Pressure Gauge,Joint,Valves,Pulling Rings
- Usage: Ship Salvage, Launching and Landing
- Trademark: Hantian
- Specification: CCS
- HS Code: 4016950000
ship rubber airbags
Marine ship rubber airbags also known as rubber airbag, ship launching airbag, ship salvage airbag, inflatable airbag, ship lifting bag, air balloon, made by rubber & multi-layer of rubber-dipped tyre fabric.
Marine inflatable bags meet the CB/T3837 and CB/T 3795 requirements
Marine inflatable bags are widely used in launching and landing ship/ boat/vessel, lifting and moving heavy goods, salvaging stranded boats.Marine airbags are very popular with shipyard, ship owner, and marine supplies company now.
Marine ship rubber airbags characteristics:
1.High strength:The polyamide cord thread for airbag is produced with high tension reinforced fiber.A cord thread has the strength more than 320N, and the cord fabric has consistent and reliable quality.Our company developed and manufactured high strength airbags with the higher strength steel wires and aramid fiber as skeleton materials on customers' request.
2.Wear resistance and anti-aging:An airbag often works in extreme conditions, for example, it is soaked in sea water, insolated in the direct sunlight and rolled in sand.Our marine is produced with natural rubber in a reasonable formula.The practice proves that airbag has high wear resistance and anti-aging ability, and the service life as long as 8-10 years.
3.Good air tightness:Our Company use high quality rubber, as material and the advanced manufacture process to assure that our products have good air tightness, especially air tightness of the assisted floated airbag.Our airbag can keep its pressure 24 hours with work pressure, the pressure will reduce less than 3%.
4.Safety and reliability:Giyo marine airbag with the optimized structure design has the safety coefficient of 4-6 times, namely that its bursting pressure is 4-6 times its work pressure.Our airbag has a multi-channel airbag mouth to enhance the strength and air tightness between the airbag body and mouth.
|Type and normal size of marine airbag|
|Type||Number of fortifying fiber layers||Demeter range||Normal lengths||Main usage|
|HT-3||3||D=0.8m,1.0m,1.2m,1.5m,1.8m,2.0m||5-18m||Suitable for the small ships up to slipway and launching as well as transportation of objects|
|HT-4||4||D=0.8m,1.0m,1.2m,1.5m,1.8m,2.0m||5-18m||Suitable for the larger ships up to slipway and launching as well as transportation of objects|
|HT-5||5||D=0.8m,1.0m,1.2m,1.5m,1.8m,2.0m||5-18m||Suitable for the lager and medium size ships up to slipway and launching as well as transportation of objects|
|HT-6||6||D=0.8m,1.0m,1.2m,1.5m,1.8m,2.0m||5-18m||Suitable for the size ships up to slipway and launching as well as transportation of objects ( according to the vessel's actual size)|
|Note:Other sizes are also available|
|Parameters and performance of the marine airbag|
|Type||Safety working pressure|
To recommend you best ship rubber airbags size - please answer the following questions:
1. Type of vessel?
2. LOA (length) of ship?
3. Width of vessel?
4. Vessel's actual launched weight (gravity weight)/weight without cargo?
5. What is the vessel's DWT?
6. Type of ground ship is built on? (Dirt, concrete, etc.)
7. Depth in meters of the water where the ship first enters the water?
8. What's the angle degree of slipway? (Land, not under water)
9. Please provide the low/high tide schedule at site.
10. The working height? (The block stand height under the vessel)
11. Distance from bottom of propeller to the water level?
12. Distance from back of vessel (in dry dock) to the water entry point?
*If possible, please provide photos of the launch area